You can access information about your child through the Arbor Parent Portal.
Through the portal:
- We send text messages and emails to parents
- Parents can update contacts, medical information, and consents for their child
- Make online payments (school meals, trips etc.)
- Book children into Breakfast Club and school-led afterschool clubs (not NIGHT OWLS or some paid for clubs)
- Book Parent Consultation appointments and tickets for in-school performances
- Registration for pupils new to our school
To get started, look out for a welcome email from the school office. You can then download the app for your smart phone, or use a web browser on your computer to login.
Some parents have found the web browser version to be better if you need to do tasks like updating contact information or completing registration forms for the first time.
If you need help, see below for links to the parent guides. If you can't find the help you need there, get in touch and we'll do our best to help!
Download the App or visit the Login Page to get started: